This 2 Ingredient Blueberry Angel Food Cake Recipe is a fantastic dessert to make! With the kids learning to cook and bake, the fewer ingredients and steps, the more successful they feel! Plus, this works out to 7 points on the Weight Watchers Plan.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
My 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is Michael’s favorite because it only uses the microwave, but Isabella is my baker. She loved the result but said it didn’t feel like baking because she didn’t have to measure anything for this easy dessert. But if you ask Kylie, this was more of a breakfast food than a dessert food
2 Ingredient Blueberry Angel Food Cake Ingredients:
- Blueberry Filling– You can use a sugar-free option for the pie filling to lower the point values.
- Angel Food Cake– You will not use any other ingredients listed on the box, just the cake mix powder.
- Spray Whipped Cream
How To Make 2 Ingredient Blueberry Angel Food Cake
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Now, mix slowly as this turns into a thick batter.
You can skip this step, but I did a nonstick spray on the baking dish.
Pour the mixed batter into the 9X13 pan, and I used a glass Pyrex pan to bake mine in.
Bake for about 30 minutes and the top of the cake will brown a bit.
Remove and allow to partly cool at least before serving.
Top with whipped topping if you would like.
My Weight Watcher Point Breakdown
Now, use the recipe builder on the weight watchers website to figure out your points for 2 Ingredient Blueberry Angel Food Cake. Different brands of ingredients and the number of servings you cut the cake into will affect the point value of your serving.
If you want to lower the Weight Watchers Point values, you can use a Sugar-Free Blueberry Pie Filling; I knew I wouldn’t have more than one piece of cake, so I used regular pie filling.
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
- Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Delicious Low Point Soups
- Dinners For The Family
- Best Weight Watchers Cereals
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Tortillas
- Chicken Dinners
- Best Store-Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings
- Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes
- Brownie Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Weight Watcher Muffins
- Breakfast Recipes
- Weight Watchers Pizzas
- Weight Watchers Grilling
2 Ingredient Blueberry Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Now be sure to mix slowly as this turns out into a thick batter.
- You can skip this step but I did a nonstick spray on the baking dish.
- Pour the mixed batter into the 9X13 pan, I used a glass Pyrex pan to bake mine in.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, the top of the cake will brown a bit.
- Remove and allow to partly cool at least before serving.
- Top with whipped topping if you would like.