This Easy 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken is a family favorite! An easy chicken crockpot is so quick to make and a dinner that everyone will eat.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now Isabella has been really into Hawaiian pizza, so we have been trying to find more pineapple recipes. This was so easy to throw in the crockpot, and thankful everyone loved this dinner! Even though it’s almost summer, I still use my slow cooker at least once a week. I love that I can set it; right when we need to sit down and eat, it’s ready to go!
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Ingredients:
- Honey BBQ Sauce– You could use a spicer bbq sauce but the honey pairs well with the pineapple.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts– You could use boneless chicken thighs on this, but I prefer breasts, but either works.
- Crushed Pineapple– Diced pineapple will also work, but my pickier kids don’t complain as much about this version of pineapple in the dish.
How To Make crockpot Hawaiian chicken 3 ingredients:
Spray the inside of your slow cooker with a nonstick spray; this will prevent the bbq sauce from burning and sticking to the crockpot for easier cleaning. You can also use slow cooker backs if you prefer.
Layer the chicken, crushed pineapple, and BBQ sauce into your crockpot.
Turn the slow cooker on low for four to sixe hours.
At about the two-hour mark, stir everything together well.
Make sure you use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked to 165 degrees.
Serve over rice or pasta.
What is your favorite chicken dinner to make in your slow cooker?
Crockpot Recipes To Check Out
Crockpots are versatile and perfect for making meals without much work or effort. I use mine constantly! Below are some of my favorite collections of recipes I’ve made in my kitchen. Slow Cooker recipes are an easy way to get dinner on the table.
- Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Soup Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Ground Beef Crockpot Dinners
- Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with a nonstick spray, this will prevent the bbq sauce from burning and sticking to the crockpot for easier cleaning.
- Layer the chicken, crushed pineapple, and BBQ sauce into your crockpot.
- Turn the slow cooker on low for four hours.
- At about the two-hour mark, stir everything together well.
- Make sure you use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over rice or pasta.