Homemade Peanut Butter Cup is one of the most amazing recipes! I can’t believe I waited so long to try these!! I used the recipe from Hungry Girl Porvida!! The only change I am making next time is that i am going to double it! Today I used semi sweet chocolate chips but I am going to try milk chocolate next time!!
Be sure to print this Homemade Peanut Butter Cup recipe:
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter i used a natural one
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Line your muffin tin with liners (use mini or regular i made 9 regular but they were thick)
- Heat the Butter in pan on medium heat on stove
- Remove from the heat and stir in Peanut butter, graham crackers (Was about one baggie of honey maid out of a box), powdered sugar, and pinch of salt
- *Mine was lumpy but so amazing!!*
- Disperse into your liners and put in fridge
- Melt chocolate chips slowly in microwave in a bowl. Do ten second intervals till melted and smooth.
- Pull out the cups and spoon the chocolate on top
- Put back in the fridge for about 45 minutes till set!
I love no bakes during the summer and the kids thought it was fun we made home made candy bars and they all got to help it!