Chicken Alfredo Zoodles is a low-carb alternative for Chicken Alfredo with pasta noodles. Now that zoodles are becoming more popular you can also purchase frozen zoodles ready to microwave for fast and easy dinners. These zoodles are a great way to get more vegetables into your kids.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
This post was initially sponsored by Green Giant; all opinions are mine and truthful to my expression of the product.
I set a goal of living healthy instead of just setting a generic weight loss goal. Part of that has been getting more veggies into my diet is big for me. Let’s face it sometimes you don’t have time to go to the store to pick up the fresh veggies or prep time. I love that we live in a time when we have such excellent access to frozen vegetables.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Zoodles Dinner Ingredients:
- Chicken Breasts-Boneless skinless
- Green Giant Veggie Spirals– This recipe can also use fresh zucchini noodles.
- Alfredo Sauce– Jarred or homemade alfredo sauce can be used to make this recipe.
- Garlic Oil
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Zoodles:
Cut up your chicken breasts into small pieces, and trim off any excess fat as well.
Warm up a frying pan and put in some oil; I used garlic-infused olive oil. If you don’t have this, I will use a bit of minced garlic for flavor.
Once the pan is warm and ready to cook, please drop in your chicken and cook it up.
Salt and pepper to taste the chicken as it’s cooking.
Once the chicken is almost done cooking, throw your zoodles in the microwave, following the directions.
Your chicken will be all white when done, be sure to cut one or two pieces in half to ensure they are done.
Pour your alfredo sauce into the pan, and I did the whole jar, but it would have been good with half the amount of sauce in the pan.
Once your veggies are done, follow the directions to strain out the water from the zoodles.
Add the zoodles to the pan and mix everything up.
It may not hurt to wait until the zoodles are done to add in the sauce to ensure you don’t use too much.
Serve and enjoy!
What would you make with Green Giant Veggie Spirals??
How To Make Homemade Alfredo Sauce
I can not believe how long I waited to make Alfredo Sauce at home. It is so easy, and the taste is amazing. This Homemade Alfredo Sauce rivals Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. Plus, you know exactly what is in your sauce. (Get the recipe-> here)
What To Serve With Chicken Alfredo Zoodles
Other Meat To Serve in Zoodle Alfredo
Easy Chicken Alfredo Zoodles Dinner
- Warm up a frying pan and put in a bit of oil, I used a garlic infused olive oil if you don’t have this I would use a bit of minced garlic for flavor
- Once the pan is warm and ready to cook drop in your chicken and cook it up
- Salt and pepper to taste as well the chicken
- Once the chicken is almost done cooking, throw your zoodles in the microwave following the directions
- Your chicken will be all white when done, be sure to cut one or two pieces in half to ensure they are done
- Pour in your alfredo sauce into the pan, I did the whole jar not paying attention I probably could have done half and been good with the amount of sauce
- Once your veggies are done follow the directions to strain out the water from the zoodles
- Add in the zoodles to the pan and mix everything up
- It may not hurt to wait till the zoodles are done to add in the sauce to make sure you don’t use too much.
- Serve and enjoy!