Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls are one of my go-to holiday desserts!! I have a thing for chocolate and peanut butter. Chocolate and peanut butter is one amazing combination.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Kylie made these chocolate peanut butter balls at a sleepover and is itching to make them at home! I love that they can be thrown in a mason jar and make a fantastic gift! Total win-win, right?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Ingredients:
How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls:
In a bowl, flatten the butter with a fork, then mix in the peanut butter and powdered sugar well using your fork.
In a small saucepan, start to melt your chocolate in a low-temperature setting, be sure to stir with a spatula to avoid the chocolate burning.
Roll the peanut butter mixture into small balls and set off to the side.
Next, when the chocolate is melted, roll the balls into the pan of melted chocolate.
Once the balls of peanut butter are coated, remove them and set them on parchment paper once coated until hardened.
You can do this process with a fork or a spoon.
How to store chocolate covered peanut butter balls
Store in an air-tight container for up to five days. You can store them in the fridge to stop the chocolate from being too soft in a warm house.
If freezing allows the balls to chili entirely before putting them in an air-tight container before the freezer.
I love how these look in a mason jar! I think they would be fun to give as a gift with a fun label, I know when our friend brought them over, it was in a larger mason jar and was packed full.
Amazing Peanut Butter Desserts To Try
- No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- Easy Dessert Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Angel Food Cake Mix Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- In a bowl flatten out the butter some with a fork, then mix in the peanut butter and powdered sugar well using your fork.
- In a small pan start to melt your chocolate on a low-temperature setting, be sure to stir with a spatula to avoid the chocolate burning.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into small balls and set off to the side.
- Next when the chocolate is melted roll the balls into the pan of melted chocolate.
- Once the balls of peanut butter are coated remove and set on parchment paper once coated until hardened.
- You can do this process with a fork or a spoon.
- Store in an airtight container in your fridge