These Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies are a family favorite!! I love how easy they are to make, plus they are fairly frugal. They are also good basic cookies to teach kids how to measure and mix for baking. Plus, who doesn’t like sprinkles.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
All of my kids love these cookies because of the sprinkles! Sprinkles make everything taste better and, of course, add a ton of great color as well to everything! Isabella loves to make cookies, and before Kindle books and Pinterest, I had no idea how we would come up with new ideas for cookies!!
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies Ingredients:
How To Make Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with a whisk.
I use a cookie scoop to scoop mine onto a cookie sheet. This makes the cookie shape perfect, and I don’t have to form balls or try to mine with a spoon.
See, even the dough looks colorful!!
Bake for about 10 minutes.
See what I mean by the sprinkles make the whole cookie!!
Plus, they are super soft as well!!
HOW TO STORE Funfetti CAKE MIX COOKIES
Store in either an airtight container or Ziploc. The cookies will stay fresh for up to five days.
OTHER AMAZING CAKE MIX COOKIES
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Smores Cake Mix Cookies
- Cherry Chip Mix Cookies
- Rainbow Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- M&M Cake Mix Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Do you make cookies with cake mix? Which ones do you make?
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients together in a large bowl with a whisk
- I use a cookie scoop to scoop mine onto a cookie sheet. This makes the cookie shape perfect and I don't have to form balls or try to scoop with a spoon.
- See even the dough looks colorful!!!
- Bake for about 10 minutes