These Easy Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies are a favorite of my kids! I mean wafer cookies are good as they are but dress them up with chocolate and sprinkles and it’s a win! This was a fun and easy treat to make, and one we now make often.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner? My kids love to make treats that revolve around the holiday coming up! Almond Bark has become one of Isabella’s favorites to make treats with! &
This is an easy recipe to make and thankfully the ingredient list isn’t too big! If you are like me you pick up holiday sprinkles on clearance but if not there is still time to pick some up from Amazon!!
Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies Ingredients:
- Pink/Strawberry Wafer Cookies– You can use any wafer cookie, we choose strawberry aka pink wafer cookie to go with our holiday theme.
- Almond Bark
How To Make Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies:
Create a double burner using a small pan with boiling water and a Pyrex measuring cup.
Melt your almond bark in the measuring cup, making sure to keep the melting consistent by stirring.
Avoid getting any water in your almond bark or it will cease.
Once your almond bark is melted start to dip the ends of your wafer cookies into the melted bark.
Once coated, I gave my wafer a bit of a swirl to get rid of any globs of almond bark.
Layout to be decorated! The kids will love to decorate with sprinkles.
Once cooled serve!!
We set ours out on the back patio for a bit to cool off and allow the almond bark to thicken up. The fridge will speed up the process as well.
What is your go-to easy-to-make Valentine’s day treat??
Other Valentine’s Day Recipes To Try
Making holiday food as a family is a fun way to celebrate as a family! These treats are my family’s favorite and go-to Valentine’s Day Recipes.
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- Strawberry Creamsicle Cocktail and Mocktail
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- Easy Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
- Create a double burner using a small pan with boiling water and a Pyrex measuring cup.
- Melt your almond bark in the measuring cup, making sure to keep the melting consistent.
- Once your almond bark is melted start to dip the ends of your wafer cookies into the melted bark.
- Once dipped remove, I gave my wafer a bit of a swirl to get rid of any globs of almond bark.
- Layout to be decorated! Isabella had a blast putting the sprinkles on the cookies.
- Once cooled serve!!