These minty chocolate delights are fabulous cookies! Even with being on the Weight Watchers plan, I still love to have my sweet treats!! Chocolate and mint are a favorite combination of mine and my son Michael.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
This recipe was first made in 2014, remade in 2020, then republished in 2023. Several Weight Watchers plans ago used to be lower in points, but now they are not a low-point cookie on the new 2023 plan
The first time we made these, I found some bags of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels, and I haven’t seen them since before 2019! In 2020 I remade these using Andes Creme de Menthe Chocolate Mint Baking Chips, and they turned out good but not the same as the mint morsels. Next time I plan to make the peppermint ones.
Minty Chocolate Delights Cookie Ingredients:
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Cocoa
- Baking Soda
- Butter– You will want this to be at room temperature so it mixes well in the cookie dough. If sensitive to salt, you can use unsalted butter.
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels
How To Make Minty Chocolate Delights Cookies:
Preheat your oven to 325° F.
In a mixer, start to add all your ingredients except for the mint chips
Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
Using a Kitchen Aid Mixer or a Hand Electric Mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
Next, add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat the flour mixture into the dough.
When done mixing either by hand or in the mixer, pour in the mint chips.
Now this is how I make my cookies, add the wet ingredients to a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Once that’s mixed dropp in the mint chips.
Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. I used a Cookie Scoop to keep the scopes even.
Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed, and centers are set.
Mine made 45 for tracking the WW points.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to cool on wire racks before storing.
How to Store Minty Chocolate Delights
Store in an air-tight container or bag for up to five days.
You can freeze in an airtight container or bag for up to three months.
What is your go-to sweet treat?
Other Cookie Recipes To Check Out:
I love making cake mix cookies! I have a whole collection; the Smore’s one is amazing! You can check out the collection -> here!
- Christmas Sugar Cookies– These cookies with homemade frosting are amazing!
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies-> Use a muffin pan and homemade peanut butter cookies, and stuff them with peanut butter cups!
- Minty Chocolate Delight Cookies– Chocolate cookies made with chocolate and mint morsels, an amazing sweet cookie!
Minty Chocolate Delights Cookie
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- When done mixing either by hand or in the mixer pour in the mint chips.
- Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to cooling wire racks to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!