It’s the time of year where I am doing more cooking inside of my house instead of just grilling up a storm. This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. One of my big pantry staples is No Yolks Noodles, it is one of those foods that all three kids love meaning it’s a dinner saver!
I never had No Yolks Noodles growing up as a kid, so when I had them at a playdate I was hooked!! Since then my family goes through several bags a month. I love how frugal they are too, plus it is amazing how versatile they are as well in different recipes. I love to be able to use them in so many different recipes they go perfectly in casseroles, any side dishes, mixed with veggies, and all sorts of different soups. My personal favorite is to pair them up with crockpot dinners as the perfect side item.
Now if you have never heard of No Yolks Noodles here is some reason why you need to try them out:
- They are a healthy egg noodle alternative that is made from egg whites, with no cholesterol, and are low in fat and sodium.
- Are high-quality noodles that always cook up smooth, firm and fluffy and stay that way in your favorite recipes.
- Come in a variety of cuts including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry for any type of recipe
Be sure to check out No Yolks Not Your Momma’s Recipe Videos -> here!!
Not only are they perfect for whole meals but I do them as just a side! Noodles, butter, and some parmesan cheese and the kids are happy to have it paired up with an easy protein.
Recipes To Try Out With No Yolks Noodles
What do you make with No Yolks noodles?? Which one of Not Your Mama Recipes -> here are you wanting to try?
Latest posts by Jenny (see all)
- Easy Hawaiian Roll Sliders!! Plus Sweepstakes and Giveaway! - June 18, 2018
- Free Printable Chore Charts!! Perfect For Kids! - June 13, 2018
- Tips For Preparing For Free Camping! - June 12, 2018