Why You Need To Use No Yolks Noodles! You may have heard of egg noodles; they are a household favorite! It’s the time of year when I cook more inside my house instead of grilling up a storm.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I never had No Yolks Noodles growing up as a kid; hard to believe but true. Since discovering them, my family always goes through several bags a month. I love how frugal they are, and it is also amazing how versatile they are in different recipes. They go perfectly in so many other recipes casseroles, any side dishes, mixed with veggies, and all sorts of different soups. My favorite is pairing them up with crockpot dinners as the perfect side item.
Now if you have never heard of No Yolks Noodles, here is some reason why you need to try them out:
- They are a healthy egg noodle alternative made from egg whites, with no cholesterol, and low in fat and sodium.
- Are high-quality noodles that always cook up smooth, firm, and fluffy and stay that way in your favorite recipes?
- Come in various cuts, including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry for any recipe.
What do you make with No Yolks noodles??
Other no yolk Noodle Recipes To Check Out
- One-Pot Cheesy Ham Noodles– Use egg noodles paired with alfredo sauce and cheese to make this unique pasta dish.
- Easy Cheesy Ham Noodle Casserole– Easy to make with egg noodles and leftover ham! Add vegetables and cheese for this easy dinner!
- Chicken Parmesan Bake– Use shredded chicken with egg noodles and pasta sauce to make this amazing casserole for dinner.
- Leftover Turkey Noodle Casserole-Transform leftover turkey into a delicious and comforting meal with this easy turkey noodle casserole recipe! Quick and satisfying weeknight dinner.
- Friendship Casserole Casserole– Perfect casserole for your house and a friend! Use egg noodles, ground beef, spaghetti sauce, and shredded cheese to make this frugal dinner.
- Easy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup-Make on the stovetop to make the whole house smell incredible; this is the perfect cold weather soup.
- Smoked Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe– Use a large stock pot to boil down a smoked turkey carcass to make the broth for this amazing turkey leftover soup recipe.
- Creamy Beef Stroganoff-Make this dish at home easily for a classic comfort food.
- Tuna Casserole– A family classic using egg noodles, tuna fish, and cornflakes to make this dinner. The recipe works out to be frugal using pantry items.