I am amazed at how easy these Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings were to make!! Now I have a family member who is obsessed with Pioneer Woman! We had gotten her a cookbook for Christmas, so when we went for dinner, she offered to make a recipe with Isabella for dessert. Isabella was ecstatic to make a fancy dessert in her fancy baking pans.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now peach dumplings are one dessert we had never had, but Isabella is a fruit lover so it’s what she picked out of The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! We had given this to her for Christmas a couple of years ago, so Isabella was excited to see her use the gift too. Now Pioneer Woman makes unique dishes to bake in as well, which we had to use!
Walmart pioneer woman Options
Walmart is the hub for all things Pioneer Woman, and they also get exclusives for the line. Almost everything Ree Drummond has made for the line can be found there. While her line can be found on Amazon, it’s not always the newer stuff or the same price point.
- Pioneer Woman Baking Dishes- These are so pretty to make and serve casserole and desserts out of. They hold up well for the price point too! (I mean if you are making Pioneer Woman peach dumplings you have to right?)
- Pioneer Woman Cookbooks– Perfect for gifts or your collection as well.
- Pioneer Woman Dishes– I have a friend with these, and the colors on the solid red ones are beautiful. The quality of the plates and the glasses are excellent.
- Pioneer Woman Mixing Bowls– I have a couple of sets and use them for serving salads and side dishes, and I always get compliments on how they look.
- Pioneer Woman Furniture– The most adorable cabinets and tables are also made by her line.
Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings Ingredients:
- Crescent Rolls
- Frozen Peach Slices
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Butter– You will use this to grease the pan and as an ingredient in the recipe.
- Whipped Cream
How To Make pioneer woman peach dumplings with crescent rolls
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Rub a 9×13 baking dish with butter to grease the pan.
Spread out and separate your crescent rolls.
Roll one frozen peach slice into each crescent and then place them into your baking pan.
Melt 3/4 Cup Butter and then add in the 1 1/4 cup Sugar by slowly stirring.
Next, pour the Vanilla Extract into the melted butter and give it a swirl.
Pour the butter mixture over all of the rolls in the baking pan.
Sprinkle the cinnamon over the dumplings.
Pour your can of Sprite around the dumplings in the pan; if you feel it is too much liquid, then scale back on some of the Sprite.
Bake in your oven for about 40 minutes until the dough is baked.
Serve topped with ice cream or whip cream!!
You can also use some of the remaining juices in the pan to top it!
What is your favorite easy dessert to make?
Dessert Recipes to Check Out
- 2 Ingredient Desserts
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Desserts
- Ice Cream Floats
- Potluck Desserts
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub a 9×13 baking dish with butter to grease the pan.
- Spread out and separate your crescent rolls.
- Roll one frozen peach slice into each crescent and then place them into your baking pan.
- Melt your 3/4 Cup Butter and then add in the 1 1/4 cup Sugar by slowly stirring.
- Next pour in the 1 TspVanilla Extract and give it a swirl.
- Pour the butter mixture over all of the rolls in the baking pan.
- Pour your can of sprite around the dumplings in the pan, if you feel it is too much liquid then scale back on some of the Sprite.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the dumplings.
- Bake in your oven for about40 minutes until the dough is baked.
- Serve topped with ice cream or whip cream!! You can use some of the juices that are remaining in the pan to op it as well!