As a mom I feel sometimes like all I do is go from one place to the other and play taxi cab driver!! With the kids schedules it’s really hard to find time to carve out for me and to relax. As they have gotten older it has become a little bit easier to find moments when I can just chill, not often but it does happen. With working from home it can be even hard to be able to let yourself relax since there is always something going on or house work to do.
5 Ways To Relax While On The Go:
- Sleep- Wishful thinking but I have caught myself dozing off while the kids are in appointments, especially the orthodontist office lately. Or if you have down time at home, a real nap is a great way to relax, but that rarely happens for me.
- Games- Playing games on your smart phone! I always have my phone on me and one of my favorite ways to relax is to play games that don’t require me to think or do much. Just relax and just play. DoubleDown Casino is one of my favorites to play because I love that is free on any device but it also has all my favorite casino games on it. This is especially handy while my husband’s train is late and we are waiting for him.
- Read- This does not happen for me as often as I would like for it to. It’s important as moms that we keep our brains engaged and enlightened. Plus you can do this on your phone now and not have to fit a book in your purse!
- Talk To Another Adult- There are several days during the week that I can go all day with no conversation with another adult. If you can take the time to talk to a girlfriend on the phone or maybe just a random adult you meet. I have been known to talk the ear off a cashier before, but it helped me to relax.
- Do A Hobby- I am not one to sew or knit but this would be a great way to relax while waiting to pick up the kids or at an appointment. I have never had the skill set but would find it very relaxing and productive to be able to do.
Now with how much I have my phone with me, I love that I can open up DoubleDown Casino and that I am able to play casino games for free! I use Facebook so I can play with my friends in an online Vegas casino setting. I am personally nowhere near an expert at this games but I love that I can play these games and escape the stress of my daily routine! And less face it stress is everywhere these days so a distraction is awesome! You can head on over to -> play now to play for free!
Have you played Double Down Casino games before?? Which was your favorite game? My personal favorite is Black Jack and of course the most played game slots!