Silicone Ice Pops are one of those kitchen gizmos that are a game changer! Disclaimer I was given a Silicone Ice Pops for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are mine and truthful to the experiences in my kitchen. The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
I love frozen treats and so do my kids! However, I hate how expensive these treats are and it adds up fast when its hot outside with three kids. I was excited to have the chance to review these Silicone Ice Pops. The idea and concept behind them are extremely simple and easy. Plus you can grab them -> here on Amazon for a great price!!
Silicone Ice Pops Description From Amazon:
- Easily make healthy and delicious frozen treats. With super tight-fitting lids, you’re free to lay them on their sides or stand them lid side down. Whatever works best for you! Our unique design makes the molds firmer, easier for kids to hold and easier to clean.
- Set of 6 fun and vibrant colors. They come in red, green, yellow, orange, purple and blue – each with a matching lid. Both kids and adults will have fun using them. The clever conical shape lets you drink the last drops without the melted mess or drips.
- The molds are flexible, reusable & dishwasher safe. No more throwing away wooden popsicle sticks. You can also save the leftovers by popping on the lid and throwing it back in the freezer for later.
- Premium quality, BPA free silicone which meets all FDA standards, so you can rest assured they’re safe for you and your family. Each mold is 8 inches long and holds 3.4 fl oz (1/2 cup) and the slim design saves freezer space.
Now, do Silicone Ice Pops work as well they sound?? Yes, and I am hooked!!!
- The seal on the lid is easy to achieve and even filled with Crystal Light water they did not spill when I laid them on the counter, flipped them upside down, or even when I gave a squeeze.
- They are dishwasher safe!! Huge plus these fit right on the top rack. I did also run the lids through our silverware holder.
- No trash from Otter Pop wrappers or from Popsicle sticks.
- I can make them low sugar for the kids
- The kids can make them!!
- They can go anywhere in my freezer!! It is always full of different things and I love these are slender enough to slide where ever I can find a spot for them!
Now we have only made a couple of different things. I made some Weight Watcher ice pops for me using Crystal Light with energy and it was perfect little snack while I was working and it had a caffeine kick! The kids have made frozen yogurt pops (with our Yoplait light yogurt which is Weight Watcher friendly), and Jolly Rancher ice pops. Michael has loved having Key Lime Pie ice pops after school for a snack!!
FoodWorks Silicone Ice Pop Maker Molds/Popsicle Molds, Set of 6Mirenlife Silicone Ice Pop Molds,Popsicle Maker Molds,8 Vibrant Colors,Set of 8Silicone Ice Pop Molds, Multicolored Popsicle Molds with Attached Lids,Set of 6
What would you make in these molds?