Ibotta has become my favorite money earning app to use on my smart phone!!! If you buy normal name brand items this is worth checking out!! The offers can be exclusive to region but many are on a national market!! You can sign up on the computer -> HERE then put the app on your phone. I did Facebook connect so it was super easy!
The best part is there is coupons that matchup with sales and coupons!!! These are some of the hot deals I have already gotten with the app!
Neosporin at Rite Aid before the Ibotta app rebate I had purchased 5 tubes for $10.55 after Up+ and the high value $2 insert coupon. After I got home I took a picture of my receipt scanned the UP+ and received a rebate for $1.25!!!
That same week Safeway had Frosted Flakes for $1.99 with in ad coupon. I had no manufacture coupon but I had an Ibotta rebate for $1.25! Final cost was $.74 for the box!! Plus they had a sale on Capri Suns $1.79 with in ad coupon Ibotta had a $1 rebate PLUS I used the hot insert coupon buy 2 get one free!!
Now for the good part how does it work?? I was surprised how easy and efficient it is!!!
- Earn your offers! You can watch short videos, learn facts, or share to Facebook to earn a larger rebate!! Super easy!! I do mine when I have decided I will be buying the item
- Next shop and try to keep your receipts short. I purchased the frosted flakes and caprisuns separately from the rest of my groceries. I learned the hard way with Neosporin the long receipts require a lot of pictures (4 of them that trip)
- Make sure you are shopping from the retailers they work with. (Albertsons is a grocery store not included in my area) I was surprised how long their list is of grocery stores participating is!
- Do this before you put away your groceries. Take a picture of the receipt and have the items handy. After the pictures are taken you scan the upc of the time it will verify instantly if it qualifies
- Pay attention to sizes I was excited that coke matched the $5 Friday deal but then after I bought it and scanned it I realized it was for the 12 pack exclusively! When you are on the offer you can click the barcode on the right to scan in store and see if it’s a match!!!
This week there is a Tresseme Ibotta Rebate that matchups with Rite Aid sales, Children’s Advil that goes well with the BOGO ip on Facebook, Kellogg cereal rebates Carnation instant breakfast, crackers and more!!! I hit $5 in just a week and cashed out to paypal!! Since this is a new rewards program i am a tad bit paranoid after the Superpoints shut down I will be cashing out every time I hit $5 to prevent loosing rewards