This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggRollWithIt #CollectiveBias
Have you ever have one of those nights where you want something to eat but really don’t want to do a lot of work to make it? Right before we moved to our new house, we had a night when the kids were gone and we decided to rent some movies and just relax at home. Both of us are working on eating healthier, so we decided to make an egg roll rice bowl. We loved how easy the prep work was!
I was excited when we found Van’s Kitchen chicken egg rolls in the deli department at Safeway!! We decided to pick these up and use the insides to make our rice bowl. I love that these egg rolls are full of chopped carrots, onions, celery, cabbage, and 100% white meat chicken, lean cuts of premium pork or delicious bites of shrimp. Plus, they are low in fat and calories with no added MSG. And, you can head on over → here to join the Club Vantastic for a $1 coupon and more great offers too as they become available!!
Egg Roll Rice Bowl Ingredients:
- 1 pack of Van’s Kitchen egg rolls
- White brown rice
- Sesame oil
Egg Roll Rice Bowl Directions:
- Start cooking your rice. We used white rice since we had apparently packed the brown rice for the move.
- In a skillet pan, heat a bit of the sesame oil.
- Peel apart the egg roll and place the inside contents into the pan.
- Once your rice is ready, warm the egg roll contents on a low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add your rice to the pan with the egg roll stuffing, stirring to mix them together (You could also add in more fresh veggies if you want).
- Serve and enjoy!!
Have you heard of Van’s Kitchen before?? They are a family owned and operated company that prides itself in making high quality and authentic food!! Plus the CEO of Van’s Kitchen is a working mom of two teenage boys, so she understands what it’s like to be a busy mom!!
How do you make your egg rolls??