Easy Tips For Teen Skincare! It just seems like we blink and our kids are teens, I have to say I was unprepared for some of these new challenges the teen years have brought upon me. Thank you to Acne Wipeout for sponsoring this post.
I will be the first to admit my skincare routine has never been what it should have been over the years. Thankfully my oldest was very into doing her own research when she was younger so she had done everything for herself! Now Isabella has followed some of Kylie’s lead but she prefers a much more laid-back skincare routine. Once Bella returned to school this past year she had to wear a mask at school all day, which didn’t help her problem areas.
Having a good face wash and acne treatment is the first line of defense! Bella was so excited.
More About Acne Wipeout:
- The Clear Pore Oil-Free Cleanser: gently exfoliates the skin and delivers medication while cleaning. Also, the cleanser controls shine, calms redness, and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. All while also fighting bacteria. This cleanser is also non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and paraben-free.
- The All-Day Breakout Control Cream delivers micronized time-released benzoyl peroxide into pores to kill acne bacteria all day long. This cream also minimizes irritation and dryness. The hydrating formula while shutting down breakouts still keeps the skin hydrated and comfortable.
- Time-Released Retinol PLUS: night cream to unclog pores and smooth skin while sleeping. Features a natural alternative to adapalene for high-speed results while minimizing dryness and irritation.
- It Is the only over-the-counter time-released kit for fast effective acne relief.
- With just two steps, twice a day the Acne Wipeout system clears acne all day, clears pores all night, and features time-released formulas for less skin drying. The system is designed to help effectively and reliably keep one’s face looking clear and healthy at all times.
- The Acne Wipeout line is available on Amazon and Walmart with more retailers to come. The kit retails at Walmart for $24.88 and Amazon at $29.95 with single items ranging from $12.99-$15.99.
- The system is effective for both teens and adults
Easy Tips For Teen Skincare:
- Don’t touch your face with dirty hands
- Remove your makeup every night
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day to help hydrate your skin
- Get plenty of rest and exercise
- Don’t pick at any acne or blackheads
- Keep your hair clean and off your face as much as possible
How are you helping your teen combat Acne??
Head on over -> here to learn more about Acne Wipeout!