It’s Christmas! Oh wait, no it’s not. It’s Christmas! In July! If you are looking for an awesome gift to give someone for their birthday, just because of even yes, doing some actual Christmas shopping early, these are the gifts you will want to give! The gift ideas below are more suited to those that are either looking to get their finances on track or maybe need to and don’t realize it. We were given Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover as a gift a couple years ago and now we love to find ways to pay that gift forward. We are getting ready to start a series here on the blog about Dave Ramsey debt payment, there are other systems but the one my family and I are currently using to pay down our debt is Dave Ramsey. Great Frugal Gifts For Financial Help:
Dave Ramsey Book Gift Guide:
- Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover – Buying for someone who is looking to get out of debt and build wealth? The Total Money Makeover program is PERFECT and will walk them though every single step they need to take.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Know a couple who’s ready to turn things around? Financial Peace University is perfect for them!
- Dave Ramsey’s Envelope System – Anyone who’s looking to get on track with their budget will appreciate the Dave Ramsey envelope system!
- Quicken Deluxe 2015 – Want to gift a budget software that rocks? Wrap up Quicken Deluxe!
- The Money Saving Mom’s Budget – Having a realistic budget is so important to each family. The Money Saving Mom’s Budget is just that!
- Money Savvy Pig – We all know that we should teach our kids the importance of saving money and the Money Savvy Pig makes that easy to do! Split into 3 sections and available in multiple colors, it’s a fantastic gift idea!
- Piggy Banks to Paychecks – Piggy Banks to Paychecks is another highly rated book for parents teaching kids about money!
- Dave Ramsey’s Entreleadership – Dave Ramsey knows a lot about running a successful business and in EntreLeadership, he shares that with you. It’s the perfect gift for any small business owner!
- The Financial Peace University Planner – If your buying for someone already going through Financial Peace University, the FPU planner is the perfect add on!
- The Complete Guide to Money – Handbook of Financial Peace University, The Complete Guide to Money would make an awesome gift for those who can’t afford to gift the entire program.
- Financial Peace Junior – Dave’s Financial Peace Junior program is made for kids and teaches them money skills on their level. It’s a great gift idea for any kid on your list!
- The Graduates Survival Guide – Every new graduate is setting out into a big world that they may not understand. The Graduates Survival Guide, written by Dave Ramsey’s daughter Rachael, is the perfect graduation gift for high school or college graduates!
Gift giving doesn’t have to be an expensive, money draining, ugly sweater sort of affair. Instead, buy them a useful gift, like the ones above and they will thank you year after year!