Disclaimer: I was given EatSmart Precision Food Thermometer for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given. The links in this post are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. All opinions are truthful to my experience with the product.
I love making meals in my crock pot!!! Crock pot roast has always been hard for me to get a feel for the meat being done to the right temperature. It cooks for so long but it’s important to make sure that the food is safe to eat.
I was sent the ->EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Thermometer to review and I love!! Back when I worked in a restaurant I hated our big bulky digital thermometer we used. I love that this has the degrees for safe food temps right on the cover to the thermometer!!! The picture wouldn’t turn out (Lights and the flash I think) I loved that you could turn the display blue!! I have a feeling that will be handy for grilling when it gets dark early this year!!
- [2014 VERSION] – EatSmart designed specifically for professional and home cooks alike. Durable, reliable and easy to use.
- Splashproof design. Rapid Response Time – Temperatures in 5 Seconds or Less
- 1.5mm Step-Down Probe – Reduces Puncture Hole Size to Keep Juices in Meat; FDA Approved
- Innovative Splash Proof Design; Anti-Microbial Sleeve Inhibits Bacteria Growth
- 1 CR2032 battery included; EatSmart 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I found this easy recipe 3 Packet Crock Pot Roast on Craving Comfort that I knew I had to try!!! I was kinda nervous cause of the brown gravy but we liked how it turned out!! I wish I hadn’t’ added extra water, I freaked out half way through and added more to it.
Pin 3 Packet Crock Pot Roast or Print It:
3 Packet Crock Pot Roast
- 1 beef roast
- 1 package brown gravy mix dry
- 1 package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package ranch dressing mix dry (I used the bulk container from Sam's Club)
- 1 cup water
- Spray down your Crock Pot with non stick spray and place your roast in it.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and rub down the roast with the seasoning.
- Add the water around the roast so as not to wash the seasoning off. .) Plop your Roast into your Crock-Pot or Roasting Pan.
- Add Veggies if you wish (My family doesn't like Crock Pot Veggies)
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours and enjoy!!
- We served ours with rice
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.