These 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies are a fall favorite! While I prefer the Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers Muffins, they are super moist compared to the cookies. The kids love the cookies more.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
I mean, how much more accessible than two ingredients can you get? Pumpkin has quickly become Kylie’s favorite obsession Pumpkin Spice Bars and pumpkin spice hot chocolate are her favorites. Plus, since it’s just a cake mix and a can of pumpkin, it is low in Weight Watchers Smart Points.
WHAT IS Weight Watchers?
When starting a new weight loss program or diet change, consult a doctor or physician about personal health concerns. It is a good idea to have blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and hormones checked at a physical before and during being on the WW program.
New to Weight Watchers?? Also known as WW, a weight loss program uses points assigned to food to track and lose weight. When you sign up, you take an assessment that will assign you a point value to eat daily and a weekly allowance. You can carry over 4 points from the day into your weekly budget, which is handy when you need more points.
I have been on Weight Watchers since 2011. They have had Points Plus Value, WW Smartpoints, Blue Plan, Green Plan, Purple Plan, WW Personal Points, and now Weight Watchers Points. The new Weight Watchers Simplified plan is the new program launched in November 2022, similar to previous plans like WW Smartpoints, with some color plans. ( You can see the Weight Watchers Zero Point Foods 2023 -> here)
No matter the WW plan, they work to help you learn healthy eating habits. I have hit lifetime goal weight several times but stopped operating the plan and tracking, so the weight does creep back on.
Right now, you can head on over -> here and sign up for Weight Watchers for $10 a month!
2 Ingredient Weight Cookies Ingredients:
- Spice Cake Mix– You can swap this out with a different flavor of cake mix, like white or yellow, but the spice adds an excellent flavor to the muffins.
- Pumpkin-Be sure to use one that doesn’t have extras added to it as this will affect the calories and weight watchers points on the recipe.
How To Make 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Mix spice cake and pumpkin.
The batter will be very thick and can be hard to stir together. I also used a spatula to scrape the bowl as well.
Bake for about 8-12 minutes.
Remove to a baking rack and allow to cool.
Now I made 31 cookies out of my batch; I waited to plug it into the recipe builder to figure out the points. My batch, since it made 31 cookies works out to 3 Weight Watchers a piece.
What is your go-to pumpkin recipe?
How To store two ingredient pumpkin cookies
Store in an airtight container or bag. You can keep these on the counter for around five days and have them fresh.
They can be frozen for 30 to 60 days in an airtight container or freezer bag.
Storing leftovers properly requires the right tools! My preferred storage method is if the leftovers can be sealed in a food saver. If not, then an air-tight container or Ziploc bag for the fridge is the way I go. The air-tight container and a freezer Ziploc bag are the next best bet for freezing the leftovers. I also use a food scale to measure portions into serving sizes.
Pumpkin recipes to make
We love to cook with pumpkins, and even make pumpkin dog treats!! Check out all my pumpkin recipes!!
- Homemade Pumpkin Bread-Love everything, pumpkin spice?? This Homemade Pumpkin bread is the perfect way to bring in cooler weather or dream of fall and everything baking!!! Easy frugal bread to make and freeze!
- 2 Ingredients Pumpkin Spice Muffins-These Pumpkin Spice Weight Watchers 2 Weight Watchers points with only three ingredients! They are the perfect pumpkin fall treat the whole family will love!
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownie-These 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies are quick and easy; low Weight Watchers points dessert! They are fudge-like in their consistency!
Weight Watcher Collections To Checkout
Are you looking for Zero Point food ideas? Check out this list -> here of all the Zero Weight Watchers points food.
These are easy Weight Watchers recipes made in my kitchen; most are kid-approved. Click on the name to be taken to them.
Recipes: Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes, Delicious Low Point Soups, WW Dinners For The Family, Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes, WW Dessert Recipes, WW Pumpkin Recipes, WW Brownie Recipes, WW Casserole Recipes, Weight Watcher Muffins, WW Breakfast Recipes, Weight Watchers Pizzas, Weight Watchers Grilling, WW Chicken Dinners
Shopping Guides: Best Weight Watchers Cereals, Best Weight Watchers Tortillas, Best Store-Bought Weight Watchers Salad Dressings, Coffee Creamers, Pure Protein and Weight Watchers, Best Bread For Weight Watchers, Best Protein Bars for Weight Watchers
Pumpkin Cookies Only 2 Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together spice cake and pumpkin the batter will be very thick and can be hard to stir together I also used a spatula to scrape the bowl as well
- Scoop onto cookie sheet!! I use a cookie scoop to do it, to make the cookie shapes and to keep them uniform.
- Bake for about 8-12 minutes
- Remove and allow to cool